What is vacuum forming?
Vacuum forming is a process in which a thermo plastic sheet is
heated to the appropriate temperature, stretched around or into a
mold or pattern, and conformed to the mold by applying vacuum
pressure between the mold surface and the plastic sheet. Because
heating of the material to be formed is required, vacuum forming is
considered a thermoforming progress. The vacuum forming process can
be used to make most packaging products and industrial fields like:
1. Auto & vehicle: auto bumper, truck & vehicle dashboard, ATV cart cover,
plastic body, ATV side panel golf cart housing, car door, car
accessories, auto parts, truck bumper, radiator grille, auto sapare
2. Hotel: plastic space capsule hotels hotel, hotel bunk bed, theme hotel
3. Machine & appliance: large machine cover, equipment shell, ABS large plastic products,
medical device housing, large products, large parts
4. Boat & surfboard: fishing boat hull, surfboard shell, body, cover
5. Tray & pannel: plastic hydroponic tray, seedling growing tray, large thick
plastic tray, inner 3D wall pannels, refrigerator TV covers,
washing machine covers etc.
6. Display & advertising: large display box, signboard, gauge plastic parts, storage
pannels, outdoor signboards, large size promotion bottle sign, exhibition display, advertising
bottle, display bottle, cosmetic display, display stand, make up stand,
7. Others: Distortion printing: distortion maps, distortion silk screen printing, embossed signs holding
plate, large plastic trays, luggage box, suitcase cover, electric
car body, housing, shell.