Vacuum Formed Machine Shell Housing ABS PE PS Plastic Products
Thick plastic vacuum forming thermoforming process products
1. both transparent and cloured plastics.
2. With our own mold technicians and mold CNC machine,very low
3. Eco-friendly,no-toxic, pass SGS test.
4. good for hotel, supermarket , house
5. Good quality management and good teamwork.
Vacuum forming is a plastic manufacturing process involves the
measured heating of a thermoplastic sheet material to an optimal
temperature where its shape may be formed to a specific design with
the use of a male mold. The change in the physical shape of the
preheated thermoplastic is accomplished through vacuum force. Once
it cools, the sheet takes on the shape of the tool. With our
3-dimensional trimming equipment, Mayfield Plastics can then trim
out the completed part with a high degree of precision.
Vacuum forming is best suited to large parts with moderate volumes.
It offers lower cost tooling and quicker prototyping than other
alternatives. Vacuum forming is better alternative to other
manufacturing methods such as complex fabricated sheet metal or
fiberglass, in large, complex shapes which require a lot of metal
fabrication, grinding and finishing. Vacuum forming also compares
favorably to injection molding for low to moderate volume parts.
Some of the advantages of custom vacuum forming are:
Applications of custom vacuum forming are seen in many industries,
including medical equipment panels & enclosures, engine covers
for the aerospace, transportation and construction, and rail-car
interior trim and seat components.
Materials most frequently used in vacuum forming are
- ABS – very common, available in a variety of colors and textures
and flame retardant grades (UL94-V0), good impact resistance
- PC – good impact resistance and resistance to high temperatures
- HDPE – impact, chemical and cold temperature resistant; cost
- TPO – durable and impact resistant, available in high gloss finish
- HIPS – low cost, available in a variety of colors & easy to
- PVC – available in flame retardant, in a range of colors &
textures, rigid and impact resistant
|Product Name||Vacuum Formed Machine Shell Housing ABS PE PS Plastic Products|
|Business Type||Manufacture, factory|
|Size||the thickness from 0.3~10(mm)|
|Main Feature||OEM/ODM, speical design for your products|
|Process||Blister, Vacuum forming|
|Payment terms||T/T,L/C,Paypal,Western Union etc|
|Design Service||OEM/ODM Service|
|Delivery||5~7 days for sample approval, mass run depends on your q'ty|
Wuxi Ocean Tech is a thermoforming company supplying the medical,
electronic and industrial markets. Our thermoforming machines will
accommodate sheets up to 60 x 108. Our thermoformed product range
in thickness from 0.060 to 0.375 or even thicker.
Heavy gauge thermoforming, sometimes referred to as thick gauge
thermoforming, is used to create sturdy rigid enclosures for
equipment such as computers, medical devices, radomes, electronic
enclosures, outdoor equipment, and exercise equipment.